Sunday, September 12, 2010

Fathers Day


This post is running late.... better late than never hey?

It's to wish the Dad's out there a Happy Father's Day.
We had a lunch for my father and my husband, I love the little days like these.
On such occasions we don't make a fuss with presents, unless they are handmade.
We just make sure we celebrate, so it as all about the Dad's...
The Menu was of course filled with Father's favorites
Cheese platter (okay, so this may have been mainly for me)
Red wine and maple syrup Lamb shanks, mashed potato, steamed veg, salads, a beautiful crusty bread.
home made apple pie and ice-cream followed by home made toffee apples..
Of course a crossword and some fun on the table never hurt anyone either.

To my Dad and My husband, who my children are truly blessed to have as a Dad.
and to all the other Father's out there.

I hope you had a lovely day.


No comments: